The following resources provide useful information for service providers, sponsors and refugees.
- Refugee Readiness Hub – Online resource hub with information about Syria, Syrian refugee arrivals to BC and local settlement programs and services for refugees.
- #WelcomeRefugees – Information about key figures and destination communities of Syrian refugees in Canada.
- #WhoWeAre: Syrian Refugee Youth Consultation – Youth consultation, community stakeholder forum and final recommendations from Syrian refugee youth in the Lower Mainland (including Delta, Langley and Surrey).
- Syrian Refugee Settlement: One Year In – Early settlement experiences and outcomes of Syrian refugees to BC.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Information about coming to Canada as a refugee, sponsoring a refugee and refugee services in Canada.
- WelcomeBC – Information on services, daily life and working for refugees in BC.
- AMSSA –Information and resources on different topics related to immigrant and refugee settlement and integration in BC.
- NewToBC – Partnership with libraries and immigrant service providers to develop, deliver and promote services and resources for immigrants and refugees in BC.
Employment and Labour Market Attachment
- BC Refugee JobConnect – Online tool designed to support connection between job-ready refugees and employers.
- Onboarding Syrian Refugees: A Toolkit for Employers – Information, guidelines, best practices and tips for successful onboarding strategies and tactics in multiple workplace environments.
- Canada-BC Job Grant: Refugee Fund – Supports non-profit organizations to prepare refugees for employment in their particular sector, match refugees to employers and jobs, and deliver job-specific skills training in partnership with employers.